Brisa Oceano Resort Polices
- Reservations can be made online or by Phone, Fax or Email.
- Whenever a reservation is made, a credit card form will be sent to you – which you will need to fill out and return by Fax to us. We prefer to have your signed authorization of the charges as well as your acknowledgment of our policies using the form that is sent with all invoices.
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required for all advance reservations.
- Full payment is required for ROOM ONLY reservations to be confirmed.
- 50% deposit is required for PACKAGE RESERVATIONS to be confirmed.
- The balance is due 45 days prior to guest arrival at the resort.
- All prices are quoted in $US.
- We accept ONLY Visa & MasterCard (credit cards) or US or Belize cash at the Resort for payment of your invoice balance, trips, rooms and other services.
- Any cancellation of reservations or portions of reservations MUST be received in writing.
- 60+ days prior to arrival = 100% refund less US$50 processing fee.
- 59-45 days prior to arrival = 50% refund less US$50 processing fee.
- 0-44 days prior to arrival = NO refund.
- Due to the above it is HIGHLY recommended that all clients purchase “trip cancellation insurance” in order to cover a possible cancellation of 60 days or less of initiating itinerary.
- Brisa Oceano Resort cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons out of our control. Such as acts of God, including but not limited to heavy rains, flooding, storms, hurricanes or any other natural occurrence. If Brisa Oceano is required to cancel booking due to Hurricane or other occurrence Brisa Oceano will provide written notice that it is necessary to cancel the booking and will issue a refund of all amounts paid.
- We highly recommended that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for all bookings done in Belize.
- Brisa Oceano Resort is not responsible for refunding any portions of any itinerary which the clients do not use.
- Any reservation where there is a “No Show” will forfeit a refund of the entire deposit which is the required 50% total of the booking invoice. (“No Show” include rooms, meals, tours and transfers).
- Any cancellation of reservations or part of reservations must be received in writing.
- Room rates are subject to 9% Hotel tax
- Meals are subject to 12.5% General Sales Tax (GST)
- All trips and transfers are subject to 12.5% General Sales Tax (GST).
Note: Policies and rates are subject to change without notification at management’s discretion. Any confirmed reservation using previous policies will be honored.